Why do you use a made-to-order production model?
All HAUNTS collection pieces and custom designs are made-to-order because we produce each garment by hand in our studio. Making each piece to order ensures that nothing goes to waste. We try to limit our environmental footprint by ordering fabrics in small quantities and utilizing any left-over fabric at the end of the season by reworking it into a new design or using it to create samples.
I have read the size charts and notes, but am still unsure what size I should order?
For further sizing inquiries email Sarah Haunts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long until my order is shipped?
Each HAUNTS piece is made to order, so please allow up ten business days for your item to ship.
Can I pick up my order instead?
Yes, email Sarah directly at email@example.com to book an appointment at the studio in Oakville, Ontario for order pick up.
I am interested in a custom garment. How does it work?
HAUNTS specializes in custom clothing services in addition to our collection pieces, including prom, mother of the bride or groom, and wedding dresses.
While every project is different, the process is typically as follows:
- Initial consultation where we discuss your vision for your custom garment. This can be done over email, phone, or in-person.
- Sarah will meet with you and present personalized sketches and fabric options for your review. Measurements are taken at this stage.
- First fitting: often out of a mock fabric for fit.
- Second fitting: cut from final fabric.
- Third fitting: typically a finished garment, with an option for a final set of adjustments.
Contact Sarah directly via email to book a free consultation or to receive more information.
Where can I shop HAUNTS?
HAUNTS collection pieces are currently available online. HAUNTS Fashion also participates in pop-up shopping events, follow on Instagram or Facebook to stay in the loop for upcoming appearances (buttons located in footer menu).